What problem did you have before contacting S Stutzel Coaching?
Honestly, I thought I was a focused and goal setting individual prior to coaching. I often used to compare myself to others in my industry. But once I started coaching, I realized that I truly wasn’t the person I thought I was and that I needed to work on my skills.
What did S Stutzel Coaching do to help you solve your problem?
- Susan taught me that I am the only one in control of my decision and what I do, not to focus on what others around me in my industry are doing, and to be the person that God wants me to be.
- Set aside time to journal, daily tasks or goals that I want to get done for each day or each week.
- One thing I love and use all the time is the Pomodoro technique, which has taught me a lot in my daily life routine.
- Start each day or evening with a celebration whether it be a big or small celebration.
- Shut distractions out – work in areas that are a positive environment.
How do you feel since S Stutzel Coaching helped solve your problem?
I not only feel more confident in who I am, but also in what is most important to me. When I focus on what is most important, I feel more successful and have more peace. I have learned to concentrate on my strengths and what I can control. This has helped me be more calm throughout my day and week so that I don’t get overwhelmed by things that are outside of my control. I enjoy my work more when I am doing what I love, so I have learned where it makes sense to delegate or offload tasks.
More about the Pomodoro Technique
The Pomodoro technique is a time management system where you break down your workday into 25 minute blocks, separated by 5 minute breaks.After 4 Pomodoro’s, you take a longer break of 15-20 minutes. During each 25 minutes of work, you eliminate distractions and truly focus on the task at hand. The 25 minutes is claimed to be the perfect length of time to be productive, not procrastinate, and stay focused.